remember the scene in the social network where the guy is like “dang.. i just wanna find out if shes dating someone or not.. if only there was a way..” and then another guys like “yeah.. and i kinda wish the government had a lot more of my information” and the first guys like “yeah, like all of my information” second guys like “and i kinda wanna be tricked into giving it to them? does that make sense? i kinda like to be tricked” first guy “yeah i actually totally agree, itd be really satisfying if i could just feed information into a machine that could then use that information in any way against me” second “dude! yeah! yes! i know! and advertise towards me!” first “Yes!! i want advertisements vaguely and inefficiently marketed to me” and the gears in zuckerbergs head start startin in to turn…..
Jibbitz is a company founded by Rich and Sheri Schmelzer in 2005 to create decorative attachments for the holes in Crocs sandals. The company, based in Boulder, Colorado, was acquired by Crocs in December 2006 for $20 million.
under the back panel of my cellphone lies a secret
- Anita Sarkeesian: Your appointment to EA should be finalized within the week, I have already discussed the matter with the Editor
- Zoe Quinn: I take it he was agreeable?
- Anita Sarkeesian: He didn't really have a choice.
- Zoe Quinn: Has he been compromised?
- Anita Sarkeesian: Oh yes, most certainly. When I mentioned we could put him on the priority list for hot gaming tips and tricks he was so willing it was almost pathetic.
holy shit alan davies needs to get a haircut
((here’s some fem!Tavros lactation because why not?))
- c1q: http://mspa.dumbgarbage.com/hsg/src/1410227809227.jpg why did she tie a ribbon around her radiator
- atomic: I have a ribbon on my door
- Draft: becaue girls tie ribbons around random shit case in point
- atomic: Im trying to think why I did it and I cant